Telia is looking for a senior backend developer/architect for exciting project in Oslo.
About the company.
At Telia, we bring the world closer on the customers’ terms.
GDPR and Privacy have gained more and more focus and we’ve seen a shift where companies are going from being controllers of personal data to being consumers of personal data. Our team’s responsibilities are to create scalable common services that help solve compliance and privacy by design within Telia and beyond.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will join a team of engaged and dedicated engineers who are working hard building and running scalable API-based services. You’ll participate in everything from design, implementation, quality assurance, testing, deployment, monitoring and documentation of the services we build and maintain. We’ll focus on creating the best developer experience towards our services and contribute to best practices and knowledge sharing internally as well as externally.
Our team reflect on privacy regulations and architecture principles as guidance in all stages of our solution development.
Who are you?
We are on a journey to become the new generation telcom, which means that you need to be open-minded and not be afraid of change. And to really enjoy working here, you should identify yourself with our values Dare, Care and Simplify – the foundation for everything we do. We Dare to lead by engaging with our customers and challenging ourselves. We Care for our customers by providing solutions that are adapted to their needs. We Simplify our teamwork through transparent communication, active collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Our team is recognized to encourage open debate and transparency and truly care about each other. We aim to be agile, without necessarily adhering to a certain methodology, but rather pick and choose from best practices to find OUR way of working. When we fail, we do it as spectacularly as possible – but try to figure out why, and how we can improve. We celebrate failures, but more importantly, celebrate victories and successes! Mindfulness is something we practice together. Also, it is important to us that you are curious, forward and eager to develop and learn new skills. We are a diverse and multicultural team of various beliefs and backgrounds.
– Develop and maintain micro services
– Develop and maintain the overall system architecture
– Onboard and integrate with new systems
– Solution and technical documentation
– Unit and integration tests
– Work closely with testers during end-to-end testing
– Solve issues in production with customer operations
– Communicate and work with all relevant stakeholders to solve GDPR issues
– Communicate and work with other teams in Telia
– Overall view of GDPR architecture in Telia
– Mix of Technical and non-technical tasks over 50-70% coding (so not just pure architecture)
– Java 8
– Spring Boot
– REST technology
– Basic AWS experience
– Amazon AWS (ElastiCache, EC2, S3) & Fargate
– Feign HTTP client
– OpenID Connect
– GDPR domain knowledge
– Basic Telcom knowledge
Length: 6 months +
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Your CV (preferably in Word)
– When you can begin the earliest
– What your hourly rate is
Look forward to hearing from you!
For questions contact:
Norway Consulting AS
Mobil: +47 465 19 838