For an exciting project in Oslo we are looking for a skilled technical solution architect with experience in SAP S4 Hana, Ariba, knowledge of source-to-contract system, and the procurement process/flow through an SAP system. It is also desirable with some programming skills in these systems.
The client is a large international company headquartered in Oslo, with offices in 50 other countries.
They have a procurement project that they need to do, which is to coordinate and organize their procurement processes internationally into one harmonized procurement process across borders and countries.
They have 5 different business areas they are operating in, and want to align these procurement processes into 3 different SAP systems (S4 Hana) on the top, and to have all of this connected with Ariba. They are still considering different solutions.
– To get the overview and understand these systems, and based on that tell the client what they have to do
– To work hands-on and make changes in SAP, and help configure the systems
– They have programmers themselves, but it is desirable with experience of programming similar systems yourself so that you understand how it is done.
– Support the client in this project to help them carry it out.
Work location: Oslo. It is possible to work in their office near Dusseldorf or in Budapest as well, but Oslo is the main place. They are flexible regarding this for the right person.
Start: August 2019 (it might be possible to begin already in April/May)
Duration: 6-12 months +
Does this sound interesting?
Send us the following on Johan@norway-consulting.no:
– Your CV (preferably in Word)
– When you can begin the earliest
– Your hourly rate
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Kind regards Johan Lossius
Norway Consulting AS
Mobile: +47 465 19 838