Jeg søker følgende prosjektleder for et spennende oppdrag i Oslo, og det hadde vært flott om du kunne bistått her.
Dette er et selskap i telecom-bransjen.
GDPR IT project manager
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU regulation that becomes enforceable from July 2018. To the customer it is a high priority not only to be compliant with the new regulation, but also to turn the compliance into an advantage for the group. This means that the customer will continue to further enhance deliveries related to GDPR after July 2018.
To be a central part of the GDPR compliance project, we are looking for an experienced project manager to lead the IT implementation stream in the project. The IT project manager will be a member of the core GDPR project team, together with for example solution architect, enterprise information architect, business architect, test lead, and with developers of the quality system used in the project.
The project manager will lead a group of domain architects and delivery managers from across the Technology division, and the project manager will be responsible for securing the implementation of the development of functionality end-to-end required to reach compliance by May 2018. The IT project manager will work closely with the main GDPR project manager, members from the customer’s legal team, with the market and product side and with other projects (in Norway or on group level) with dependencies to the GDPR compliance project.
The consultant suitable for this role should meet the following requirements:
– 5+ years with experience from project management in IT
– Strong leadership skills
– Technical knowledge
– Delivery and solution oriented, self-going
– Knowledge about telecom BSS and OSS
– Knowledge about cloud solutions
– Experience from working with Jira and Confluence
– Comfortable reporting to steering groups and communicating with C-level management
– Good track record from working in the interface between business and IT, have a good understanding of the business side in a telco
– Experience with sourcing software solutions is an advantage (but vendor management is handled in a separate stream)
– Knowledge about GDPR and data privacy is an advantage
– Fluent in English and Norwegian
Start date: As Soon As Possible
Duration: 6 months, with possibility to prolong
Work Language: Preferably Scandinavian
Det hadde vært flott om du kunne bistått her!
Send meg følgende på Johan@norway-consulting.no:
– CV (helst i Word)
– Din timepris
– Når du tidligst kan begynne
Ser fram til å høres!
Mvh. Johan Lossius
Norway Consulting AS
Mobil: +47 465 19 838